Jory is the state soil of Oregon; the Jory Flat is also the flagship of the Amity Flats. Where Jory now sits, the leaders of the local Masonic Lodge once conducted meetings more than 100 years ago from a large, raised platform. Modern guests can look to the east through updated windows to view the lovely Eola-Amity Hills, home to more than 30 outstanding wineries and dozens of gorgeous vineyards. The bright and airy room is decorated in blue, green and grey furnishings, create a peaceful, romantic mood. The small suite includes a semi-private bedroom with a queen bed and its own large window on the east wall, with exposed antique brick on the south wall. The living room sofa converts to a double bed to sleep two more, and a rollaway bed may be added at no extra cost to sleep a total of five. The bathroom enjoys natural light from a window on the south wall and features an antique, clawfoot bathtub next to a modern, walk-in shower enclosed by glass bricks.
- Tall ceiling and remote-controlled ceiling fan
- HD TV with complimentary Netflix access
- Complimentary high speed WiFi
- Luxurious, high-thread-count sheets
- French press coffee maker, well-equipped kitchen with pinot noir wine glasses
- Complimentary fudge from the Brigittine Monks
- Complimentary bottle of pinot noir from the Eola-Amity Hills
- Canisters of complimentary gourmet coffee and assorted teas
- Bed and finishings custom-made from wood reclaimed from the building
- Heated and cooled with highly efficient HVAC system
- High-quality soap, shampoo, conditioner
- Hairdryer in room
- Steamer/iron/ironing board available on request
- Free, off street private parking; charging station for EV vehicles – no cost for guests
- Free, secure, indoor storage for bicycles; 2 bicycles available to rent
- Large solar array on building -> green energy
DIRECTIONS & PARKING
CHECK IN & CHECK OUT
Check in: Any time after 4:00 pm
Check out: no later than 11:00 am without prior agreement.
Before arrival, guests will be provided a numeric access code for entering the building and the room and, if secure bicycle storage is requested, for that storage area. On arrival, you may simply use the codes to access your room. If you have any difficulties, please call or text the owner at 541-908-2515. Amity Flats LLC is entitled to charge for another day if the rented rooms are not vacated on time. Early check-in is possible but not guaranteed.
We welcome guests for extended stays and we’re happy to offer significant discounts. Please contact us for details. If you book your room(s) through the website, these discounts will not show up, but we will adjust the rates manually. Housekeeping is provided weekly for extended stays, although you may arrange for additional housekeeping for an additional fee.
Must be 21 years of age. Please note that rates and availability are subject to change and vary by season and day. We reserve the right to change rates and amenities without notice. All rates are double occupancy and are not guaranteed until the time of reservation.
- Accessibility: We welcome guests who have special needs. The Yamhill Flat is appointed to ADA specifications. A lift is available to transport guests in wheelchairs and to move luggage from the ground floor to the Flats.
- Payment: When you book your reservation, a hold will be placed on your credit card for the entire amount of your stay plus a $100 deposit. You will be charged for your stay when you check out. The entire deposit will be returned unless there are damages, additional purchases, or policy violations. We accept VISA, Master Card and American Express.
- Damages: An inventory list is provided in each of the rooms, and housekeeping will check the inventory when you leave. You will be charged for any missing items or damages. As fire safety is of the utmost importance, a $500 fee will be assessed if smoke detectors are disabled or tampered with.
- Maximum occupancy: The maximum occupancy for any of the rooms is five persons, including for social events such as in-room meals. This is a fire safety requirement. Special arrangements may be made for entertaining larger groups. Please contact us for details.
- Minimum Stay: There is a two-night minimum on weekends, April 15-October 15, and during holidays and special events.
- Smoking: Smoking is strictly prohibited in any of the Flats or anywhere on the premises. Violators will be charged for cleaning or replacement of items that cannot be cleaned, and an additional charge will be added for any days that rooms are not available to future guests due to smoking.
- Pets: Pets are not allowed at Amity Flats except as required by law for persons with disabilities.
- Cancellation Policy: A full refund will be made on any reservations that are cancelled at least 30 days prior to the date of arrival. For cancellations within 30 days, the guest is responsible for the full value of the reservation unless we are able to book the room to another guest, in which case a full refund will be made. Shortening your stay is considered a cancellation.
RESERVE THIS ROOM
Sleeps 4 (queen bed in bedroom and pullout double bed in sofa) with possibility of one more with rollaway bed at no additional cost